konga

Monday, February 1, 2016

TY Bello shares the story behind “TINIE TEMPAH: DISTURBING LAGOS” shoot for ThisDay Style

d dress in one of my edits for instance…You know her abi? That one that everyone on the street wants to marry… She’s fine and she knows it. It’s all over how she walks and I know you’ve seen her before.
She walked onto our set and magic happened… it wasn’t planned at all…I didn’t even know I nailed the narrative until I edited a few days later.
Someone accused me of dragging @tiniegram on the street that I should have taken him to somewhere ‘prettier ‘… My response: So you haven’t heard …? The street is where it’s happening o… You haven’t seen pretty till you’ve seen the sun set in the quiet corners of Surulere…You’re missing out on a unique love vibe if you haven’t taken her for a walk in railway compound…And if you only exist where freshly baked, steamy Agege bread is completely out of reach… You may have to consider reorganizing it all… I mean …What’s the point! #tybellophotography #photostories, #thisdaystyle, #tinietempah, #lagos.”
Tinie Tempah: Disturbing Lagos by TY Bello for ThisdayStyle.
image
image
image
image
image
image
image


No comments:

Post a Comment