konga

Monday, January 18, 2016

UPDATES: Scott Disick threatens to commit suicide, says he can’t live without ex Kourtney Kardashian

Reality Tv star, Scott Disick has reached a breaking point in his life and it has everything do with his ex lover and mother of his children Kourtney Kardashian.
The two officially called it quits last year after 9 years of being together as a result of Scott cheating on Kourtney and his drinking problem. In October last year, Scottchecked himself into rehab to treat his drug and alcohol addiction after Khloe Kardashian’s estranged hubby Lamar was found unconscious from drug overdose in a hotel in Nevada.
scott-disick-doesn’t-want-rehab-PP
Scott Disick. Photo: RadarOnline
Last night, the 32-year-old father of three threatened to commit suicide while talking about Kourtney’s sisters , Kim amd Khloe. “I just can’t do this,” he said. I’ll never f**king meet anybody more beautiful than her, and I love her,” he broke down crying. “And she doesn’t love me… My life is officially over. I just want it over. I just want you to know.” Khloe eventually asked him if he’d taken anything, and when his answer wasn’t clear, they decided to call the police.
Kourtney also confessed last year that she was on the verge of a mental breakdownbecause of the breakup.
What do you think?
Source: US weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment