konga

Thursday, January 21, 2016

TB Joshua's Daughter Reveals Dad's Hidden Secrets

Prophet Temitope Joshua is one of Nigeria’s clergymen renown for his predictions and miracles.
His daughter, Sarah Joshua, who was recently called to bar, granted an interview with Encomium Magazine where she revealed some things about her father.

After being called to bar in Abuja, Nigeria’s federal capital, Sarah was also listed among those who will be called to bar in New York in January, 2016.
Sarah Joshua, eldest daughter of Prophet TB Joshua. Photo: Encomium
Read excerpts from the interview below:
Congrats! How do you feel being called to the bar today?
I am grateful to God, my family and friends who have been of help to me. I am humbled and privileged to have succeeded. Thus, I am very happy.
How does it feel being the first daughter of Prophet T.B Joshua?
I am privileged and fortunate to be the daughter of such a humble and great man of God called TB Joshua. He is someone I look up to because my father is a man of God and he has been able to guide me every time I need him. I am too happy, so humble to be his daughter. He has been a good guide.

Thus I can’t afford to disappoint him and God because to whom much is given, much is expected. And I love him.
Sarah Joshua flanked by well wishers during her ‘Call to Bar’ ceremony in Abuja. Photo: Encomium
How will you describe him, is he a good father?
He is a true example of humility. I have seen so many attributes in him that is worthy to emulate. He is the best father everybody can pray to have. I am not just saying that because he is my father but because it’s the truth. Also, it’s not what I think about him or what people think about him that count but what God says about him.
Some people do not understand him. They even have wrong impression about him, what’s your take on that?
That’s why I said he is a true man of God and it’s not what people say that count but what God says. Everybody has the right to air his opinion but God’s opinion counts most.
What’s his reaction to your success story?
He was very happy and proud of me. I am always happy whenever he is proud of me. He has given me so much and I feel I have a lot to offer and can’t disappoint him.

No comments:

Post a Comment