konga

Monday, January 11, 2016

Harry Song reveals why artistes take drugs before performing on stage: ‘They can’t face the crowd’

In a recent interview, the Reggae Blues crooner stated that a lot of artistes in the industry have to take alcohol or drugs before getting on stage because they are shy. He, on the other hand, says he gets his inspiration from God to thrill his fans.
Harrysong1
He also added that  drugs limit artistes from genuinely making use of  their talent. “It’s
not a plus because I think it’s a limitation. Some are shy and can’t face the crowd but I don’t think it is enough reason to take drugs. I don’t do drugs. For me, if God has given you a talent, he also empowers you to handle any challenges that may come with it,” he stated
The Delta state born star and Gala ambassador also talked about how he discovered he had a flair for music at a very tender age and named  his grand mother as his mentor who made him the man he is today. ”I was thrown into the world after I lost my parents. I had a lot of influences from the outside but it was my grand mum that moulded me,” he said.
“It was not easy at all because you have to face the world all by yourself but with the church background I had from my grand mum, I just knew that there were certain things I must not do. I don’t smoke and I don’t drink, it was just music for me all the way.”

Source: Nigeriafilms

No comments:

Post a Comment