konga

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

10 Mind-Bending Pictures That Blend Reality and Fantasy

1
Erik Johansson is a full-time photographer and retoucher from Sweden, now based in Berlin, Germany. This wildly successful artist does both personal and commission work for big brands around the world.
Erik’s work has a two-fold effect: on the one hand, it’s completely unbelievable and reality-defying, while on the other hand the high-skilled retouching makes it look almost real.
2
I don’t capture moments, I capture ideas. To me photography is just a way to collect material to realize the ideas in my mind. I
get inspired by things around me in my daily life and all kinds of things I see. Although one photo can consist hundreds of layers I always want it to look like it could have been captured. Every new project is a new challenge and my goal is to realize them as realistic as possible.”
Below you will find a sample of Erik’s artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment