konga

Thursday, December 10, 2015

SEE This Woman Has A Crazy Way Of Making Money

For the past 12 years, this woman has been running a lucrative business in the sex industry, exploiting the bizarre kinks of men across the globe.
And while it might sound seedy, a 29-year-old Ceara Lynch from Portland, Oregon, the US, claims to have never met a client in person or even taken her clothes off. What she does though, is just plain bizarre.
As a “cyber dominatrix”, Ceara operates online instead of in a dungeon, and in place of whips and chains, she uses “verbal humiliation and visual seduction” to dominate clients.
“I create videos, do live webcam and sell worn items.”
She revealed that men actually pay her to watch her spend their money and blackmail them — at their request — with compromising photos.
“This might sound completely crazy to most people, but in essence it’s really not too different from other forms of BDSM in that it’s a form of power exchange.”
Ceara’s introduction to the profession came while she was on a student exchange in Japan.
The then-17-year-old was living with a host family and didn’t have any contact with anyone who spoke English, so she spent a great deal of time online.
“I would go to different social media websites to talk to people and one day this guy started talking to me and was a total pervert.
“I was grossed out by him but intrigued at the same time. I was chatting to him online and he couldn’t do anything to me, so I kept the lines of communication open.
“We’d talk here and there and he always tried to convince me to meet him. He really wanted me to pee on him and stuff like that.”
After multiple rejections, the guy accepted he would never meet her in person, but offered instead to pay her $250 to buy a bottle of her urine and worn pantyhose.
Ceara agreed and after receiving the cash, she began to wonder if there were more men like him in the world.
 “I was curious to see what would happen if I went looking for guys like this.”
She began her career as a dominatrix in Japan.
And so began a slow progression into her career as a cyber dominatrix.
She developed a cult following in the sex industry, and eventually expanded her business from selling bodily fluids after discovering there was money to be made in a couple of niche markets.
Ceara says many of her clients enjoy “financial domination”, which means they have a fetish for giving a dominant woman their money.
“These men feel weak around confident women and get excited watching them drain their bank accounts. Some even go so far as to have fantasies of being seduced into bankruptcy.”
She’s become an online sensation
One of the more memorable experiences of financial domination came when Ms Lynch did a double cam session with another girl.
“This guy put all his credit card information into the Saks Fifth Avenue website and then gave us the password.”
“In an hour we spent $10,000 (N1,990,362) of his money just buying stupid s*** that I ended up reselling because I don’t give a s*** about designer handbags.”
“He liked the idea about these bitchy, Paris Hilton-type girls that would just laugh at him and use him for his money.”
Another common fantasy among her clients — often tied with financial domination — is being blackmailed.
Ceara says her clients are aroused by the thought of being put in a situation where they are “forced” to send her their money.
“They will give me their wife’s contact information along with some humiliating pictures of themselves wearing her panties or confessing some embarrassing sexual secret.”
“From there, the client wants me to demand money or else suffer from the exposure.”
Some of her clients’ fantasies are crazy!
While Ceara does not consider her job to be morally superior to other forms work in the sex industry, she considers herself lucky to be in such a unique position.
“There’s less physical risk involved, since I don’t meet anyone in person and I don’t have to deal with as much social stigma,” she said.
“More often than not, I get a positive reaction from people when I tell them what I do. They think it’s fascinating.”
Ceara said she had to come clean about her profession to her parents after they grew suspicious her income didn’t match what she should have been earning at Starbucks.
Her career path became a taboo topic with her mother, but her father has been far more supportive.
“He’s gay, so he doesn’t really have a traditional lifestyle himself. He’s open-minded.”
Ceara has no plans to quit.
Friends agree.
“I think more than anything else they’re proud of the fact that I seized a unique opportunity and treated it like a serious business.
“I’m smart with my money. I own two houses and paid my way through college. I have no debt and travel the world frequently. I’ve built a great life for myself and it’s hard to argue with that.”
As for her own thoughts on her profession, Ceara says she couldn’t be happier.
“I love the autonomy. I report to no one and don’t do anything I don’t want to do. If someone is rude or annoys me, I can just tell them to buzz off.
“I love the creativity and psychology of it all, and of course the money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment