konga

Thursday, August 31, 2017

WHO IS LIKE UNTO YOU OH GOD ©Oluwayemisi Kehinde : Mighty and great in power


WHO IS LIKE UNTO YOU OH GOD
© Oluwayemisi Kehinde (2017)

Below are various Available links for download:

Youtube

Not just ok 

Indie sound 

Hulkshare.com 


The Lyrics. 

God You reign
God You reign (2ce)
Our God reigns



Who is like unto to you oh God?
High above in heaven
Or in the earth
There is none like you

No one else in heaven or in the earth
I Couldn’t find one, find one like you
I searched all over, looked all over
Couldn’t find one, find one like you

You keep making a way for me (2ce)
You keep making a way, making a way for me
You keep loving me every day (2ce)
You keep loving me, loving me everyday
Yes You reign in all the earth
You are awesome in Your ways
You are mighty and great in power

Shalom...

No comments:

Post a Comment