konga

Monday, February 8, 2016

JUST IN: MASSIVE valentine PRICE CUT @ Phasion Point boutique at ojuelegba

It’s getting HOT this Valentine’s season at PHASION POINT BOUTIQUE . I’m excited to announce that I will be giving away a Valentine’s Day Gift to ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS
No…. we aren’t giving away ONLY  the dresses in th picture (I know that would be the best prize) but who wants to win all of our stocks from PHASION POINT BOUTIQUE?
There are a few ways to  the giveaway.You only have to make order or come to our office; however, the more you do, the more times your name gets put into the catalog 
so what are u waiting for? 
start calling!!!
LONDON DRESS N4000.

turkey dress 1N2000


N4000


N4000

N2500
many more comming...


If you're in love

Your relationship is solid, and you’ve exchanged "I love you's." Here’s how to tell your sweetie just how in love with him or her you are!
20. “Love me tender; love me sweet. Never let me go.”  –Elvis
21. “I love you more than I could ever promise because you take me the way I am.” –Ingrid Michaelson
22. “I never knew that I could love someone the way that I love you.” –Ben Rector
23. “Your love is better than chocolate. Better than anything else that I’ve tried.” –Sarah McLachlan
24. “You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” –Pride and Prejudice
25. “Home is wherever I’m with you.” –Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
26. “There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.” –Steve Maraboli
27. “Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!”


FOR BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRY check us at:

Phashion Point Boutique
ADDRESS: 24/5 western avenue ojuelegba road besides 365 sport bet, ojuelegba, surulere LAgos
PHONE NO:08060694808, 09022698225
EMAIL: Mikkyonwu1@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment