konga

Sunday, February 28, 2016

FASHION ALERT !!! domoge clothing and accessories is rebranding into a fashion label this year

D'omoge Clothing & accessories
The new Nigerian bespoke fashion Brand domoge clothing and accessories is rebranding into a fashion label this year. We expect to see some high African glam and sazzy detail which would be released in the 2016 collection coming soon.

In addition to the female apparel,the brand has just included the production of male apparel filled with colour and alot of funk into its list of products.

It has become a unisex fashion label as a result of the request and orders for outfits from male clientele.
This label has therefore found a way to dress a man in a way appealing to a lady.
Very interesting I tell you.

In an interview with the founder of the line,I asked how her male clientele take to the brand new "domoge" as it sounds feminine. 
And she replied "I guess the name has suck and has come to be more of my nickname than a brand name.I have been warned and told not to change it even by my male clientele as it they say it portrays my person. I and my mum coined that name you know and I love it".

Domoge clothing and accessories not only creates well tailored functional clothes for both male and female clientele, it looks forwards in dominating bridal attiresrunways and red carpet events soon.
D'omoge Clothing & accessories


D'omoge Clothing & accessories


D'omoge Clothing & accessories

Address: no 20 church street,off Onike-Iwaya round(makoko round about),yaba,lagos.


Telephone: 08094494027/08058821636

Instagram : @domogeclothingandacc

Email: domoge24@gmail.com

Bbm :56713300

Facebook: Adebola Olatunji/domoge clothing and acc

Twitter : domoge

we are waiting to hear from you !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment