konga

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

UPDATES: Van Gaal Has Decided To Leave Manchester United?

According to the report of Daily Mirror, Louis Van Gaal is ready to leave Manchester United in the summer.
The source reports that the pressure is taking a toll on Van Gaal’s family life, which could prompt him to walk away from Old Trafford at the end of the current campaign.

“There are members of my staff who are coming to me and saying ‘boss, how can I help you more or in another way?’ I say
‘you are helping me by doing the things you have to do and as well as possible. Then I am satisfied. I expect that also from my players, to do the same things. This is not my first club. It may be the last club as I have said, but it is not the first club where I have had a bad period,” Van Gaal explained.

Louis Van Gaal was signed ahead of  the 2014-15 season to replace David Moyes, however Red Devils are still in crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment