konga

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

STRANGE: Lady Shares Horrible Experience At A Fast Food Outlet

A student of Lead City University Ibadan, almost got herself into trouble, for voicing out what she found in her food.
According to @Instablog9ja on Instagram,  the victim sent a mail last night, and this is what she had to say:

“I am a student of Leadcity Uni Ibadan; as I was coming from school this afternoon, I was hungry so I went to an eatery that’s ( Mr Biggs Mobil, it’s in Ibadan too ). I bought 2meat pie and pet coke. I sat there to eat it; after eating the first one and wanted to eat the second, I saw a dead half cockroach in it. I showed them the pie; as I was showing the guys working there; a security guy named Bode who works there; says “why are you shouting, it doesn’t mean and it’s normal during production.”
“I have the Bode guy’s pic; he even said he’s going to slap me if I say anything again. Please I have the pic of the meat pie. Thanks. And the receipt which has today’s date for you to be sure. Thanks.”
A Screenshot of the said post

People should be more careful when purchasing  food in public places.

No comments:

Post a Comment