MUST SEE: 17 Annoying Things Nigerian Guests Do When They Visit
Sometimes, you may not be in the best moods to entertain visitors. To make matters worse, they come and start misbehaving. You are just there praying to God to hold your mouth and hands. If you have ever been in this situation you will understand these.
1. When someone comes visiting with a travelling bag
Hello, excuse me what’s all this? Visit not vacation!
2. When they come and start asking for the most random things
It seems something is wrong with you today.
3. "Why didn't you arrange your house"
Is it your house? Is it your arrange? Leave me please.
4. When they start making food demands like asking for pounded yam
Because this is your family restaurant?
5. Guests that only show up when they know you are cooking
You are such an unfortunate fellow but you won’t hear it from my mouth.
6. When a guest changes the DSTV channel to Africa Magic Yoruba
Are you okay at all? On my own money for subscription.
7. And then proceed to state they prefer fresh fish
The people that are doing you are dead.
8. When visitors want to scold you or encourage your parents to scold you
Oshey minister of scolding, carry your wahala and go. Oversabi.
9. And they expect you to cater to their needs and entertain them
What do you think I look like?
10. When a visitor says"can I have that drink you gave me the other time"
Ths one wants to turn me to bar man. Can you please not.
11. When a guest boldly says "won't you turn on the gen?"
As costly as fuel is? Not today Satan.
12. When guests start thinking being a guest = special rights
So you want me to serve you and clear the plates and wash them? Please use your brain.
13. When guests begin to feel too comfortable and at home
Excuse me sir, I pay the rent here.
14. Or someone starts heading to your fridge or cupboard
Where do you think you are going?
15. When a guest starts invading your room and closet
Heyss don’t be stupid my friend respect yourself.
16. When they want takeaway because the food was sweet
If you don’t get out from here before I open my eyes.
17. And sometimes when they begin to overstay their welcome
See, we have burial in the village come and be going please.