konga

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Meet Nollywood Actress Who Says She’s S.ex-Starved but Waiting for her Ex-Husband to Return

Nollywood actress Uche Iwuji’s barely 1 year old marriage crashed in 2013 after an alleged nude photo of her hit the net along with cheating accusations.

In a new interview with Vanguard today, the mother of one revealed she is se.x starved but is waiting for her ex-husband Mr. Juwon Lawal to return to her before that need can be satisfied. According to her,  no other man can take his place in her heart or be as good as he was ever was to her.
Excerpts:
  • Do you have any plan to remarry?
No way. I will marry my ex husband a million times again. No other man is good for me. I believe he will come back when he is ready.
  • How do you intend to manage s.ex in his absence?
I am se.x starved for now but I don’t really long for it. I have been without s.ex for a while now

No comments:

Post a Comment