konga

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Dammy Krane And Wizkid At War

Fast rising Nigerian music artist Dammy Krane has been trending on all social media platforms due to his ongoing misunderstanding with famous music artist Wizkid.

Dammy Krane voicing out his anger on twitter claimed that
Wizkid stole his music several time and is trying to intimidate him and he is not going to let that happen. He also added that, he is ready to drag the Star Boy music artist to the streets but people had to beg him to calm down.
Hypertek Records music star, Dammy Krane on Tuesday, January 12, took to his twitter to rain insults on Wizkid saying: “I have a problem with fake ass people, I always try and be real and let things go but I will address something first!”
See post below:
He added that: “Wizkid is a bitch nigga, I was about to lose it and fuck him up but they even had to beg me, no time to form I am the streets!! #industreet#”
See more posts below:
Ignoring Dammy Krane’s twitter rants the 25-year old music star on Tuesday, January 12, took to his Instagram page to announce he will kick off his world tour soon. He said: “about to catch a flight to where I wanna be… first holiday in 3 years. Love u my Fans! EP ready when I get back. And I start my World tour! We start off in Amsterdam!! What a time! Back in a bit!”
See post below:

No comments:

Post a Comment