konga

Monday, January 4, 2016

Actress Juliet Ibrahim shares inspiring story : ‘From being an usher to hosting the Glo CAF awards, God is awesome’

Everyone loves a grass to grace story, and today, Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim shared her own inspiring success story.
The 29-year-old actress took to Instagram to announce that she will be hosting the upcoming Glo CAF awards, eight years after being an usher at the 2007 edition!
Juliet-Ibrahim
The beautiful mother of one shared the testimony on Instagram with a word of advice to her fans, telling them to never give up on their dreams.
From being an usher at Glo Caf awards 2007 to being a guest at Glo caf 2012 and 2014 and now to hosting the Glo Caf awards 2015! If Jesus say Yes nobody can say No. When I told my sis that I will be hosting this year’s Glo Caf awards @ssoniaibrahim asked me; this life is funny do u remember back in the day when u were just an usher for Glo Caf? lol God is an awesome God. Never give up on ur dreams, keep pushing and stay determined. Catch me live on January 7th. @katung_aduwak u remember the first time I met u? joyjoy #nobodyweynofittomakeEm one day I shall tell my story
Juliet-Ibrahim-CAF-Awards-Usher
The Glo CAF awards will hold in Abuja on the 7th of January and President Buhari will be honoured with a Platinum award at the ceremony.
Source: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment