konga

Saturday, December 19, 2015

‘My whole world crashed yesterday.’ – Singer Dencia’s brother is dead

Yesterday, Nigerian-Cameroonian singer and Whitenicious mogul, Dencia, took to Instagram to announce the passing of her brother who was only 30 years old.
Dencia is known for how protective she is of her family; she raises her sister’s children as hers. And so it came as a shock to her fans when she announced the death of a member of her close-knit family.
dencia1
Dencia. (Instagram)
Read her post:
IMG_20151219_152404
(Instagram)
If anything U’d have felt sorry for mom who was right there and fought harder. My whole world crashed yesterday, I slept all day hoping I’ll wake up and hear it was a joke but I it isn’t.Even when I was mad at you,u never stopped encouraging me to fight harder,even on your dying bed you came and rescued me.Until we meet again I love you big bro. Gone too soon 1985-20015.”
May his soul rest in peace.
Source: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment