konga

Friday, December 11, 2015

Why Siblings Shouldn’t Undress In Front Of One Another

Man-love
I come from a home where undressing in front my sibs is normal, but I have been forced to re-examine my values after reading this rather skin-crawling story.
The man in the article has been a lover to his own blood sister for 20 whole years, and it all began when he watched her undress. There really is no excuse for perversion, but it is instructive that his s.exual attraction to his sister was fueled by her na.kedness.
In an interview with Vice, the man who used a pseudonym ‘Tom’, said he began to develop feelings for his sister, Lena at the onset of puberty.
He said: “I started getting real feelings for her when we both entered puberty, She was blossoming. Sometimes I would watch her getting dressed in her room and always felt ashamed of myself afterwards.”
It gets worse.

“I was relieved to find out she felt the same about me,” said Tom. “We could be happy together. But of course that was a kind of utopia. In reality, our love was a curse—it still is.”
Tom reassured himself that curiosity about the female body is normal. He wasn’t attracted to his sister but to women in general. But his feelings kept growing stronger. Then, at 17, Lena got her first real boyfriend. “That was hell for me,” Tom confesses. “I hated each one of her boyfriend’s guts. Lena used to cry because I wouldn’t get on with them. Today, I know that it was pure jealousy.”
After a three-year relationship, Lena’s boyfriend cheated on her. In the middle of the night she stumbled into Tom’s bedroom. He was already asleep and was woken by her sobbing. To console her, he fetched some wine from the cellar. After the first glass, came the second, and then the third in quick succession. Intoxicated in the moment, Lena cuddled up to his shoulder.
Tom says:  “She looked up at me and asked why other men can’t be more like me.”
That’s when it happened; Tom felt sure that he and Lena were not just siblings. But before he could make a move, Lena leaned in and kissed him. Tom pushed his sister away. “What the hell are we doing?”he screamed. Lena started to cry.
The following days were torture for Tom. Of course they could have just blamed it on the alcohol, but was it really a one-off? His thoughts just wouldn’t leave him alone. He begun to remember specific situations. “It became clear to me that Lena and I were always flirting,” he said. “I always used to take it as a joke but it couldn’t have been. All these strange situations suddenly became crystal clear.”
He now knows that he used to watch Lena getting dressed because he was keen on her. He wasn’t just aroused because she’s a woman, but also because he had feelings for her.
Lena and Tom have since spoken about that a lot. Lena’s told Tom that she would leave her door open on purpose so that he could observe her. She was trying to seduce him—yet that only became clear to her after their kiss. “I was relieved to find out she felt the same about me,” said Tom. “We could be happy together. But of course that was a kind of utopia. In reality, our love was a curse—it still is.”
Incest is a taboo as well as a criminal offence in Austria, where they are citizens, so they moved to Germany to continue their abominable relationship.
He’s been in a committed relationship with his sister for 20 years, and the couple have a child together. Tom says:”There’s nothing that I haven’t heard before. People have called me a desecrator, sister-fucker, or simply retarded. And all that’s come out of the mouths of people who were at one time my friends. Even if society won’t recognize us, we exist and there are more of us than you think.”
People, i think this is a reason why we should discourage siblings from undressing in front of each other. I wasn’t brought up that way, but in this era of sister/brother fuckers, our values have to be re-examined and redefined.

No comments:

Post a Comment