konga

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

STRANGE: Meet Man Born With Two Extra Limbs On His Back

Meet a man born with two extra under-developed legs on his back, who has been dubbed a “devil” in his village and has to live as a recluse.
Please, scroll down for photos and video below!
Arun Rajput, from Farrukhabad in Uttar Pradesh, India, was born with four legs believed to be a part of his undeveloped parasitic twin. His parents had taken him to local doctors but returned home with nothing after realising they couldn’t afford an expensive surgery to remove the extra tissue.
Arun Rajput, 20, was born with two extra limbs on his back
The man, who is living with additional legs for two decades, has become an outcast at his own village, where the majority of people are very superstitious. He was labelled a devil in human body and his family members were said to be cursed by his defect.
He said: “People laugh at me. They say I am a devil. No one respects me here because I look different. But I want to be like one of them. I want to work like other man. I want to do normal things and be treated like a normal person. I want to take care of my parents. I want to study and become a teacher.”
Rajput has now been labelled as a devil by locals
For 20 years Rajput can’t sit or walk properly, anu movement is uncomfortable for him. But now he is eager to have an operation so that he can get a good education and fulfil his dream of becoming a teacher.
His mother Lila Devi, 45, said: “He was born after 12 years of my marriage. We had eagerly waited for his arrival but when he was born, I could not believe my eyes. He was very weak. We took him to many doctors but no one took the guarantee. People call him with bad names. It hurts me most when they call him devil. He is a very gentle child. Very hardworking and wants to live a respectable life. I hope he gets rid of the extra limb and can be one of us.”

Rajput wants to have surgery to have the limbs removed so he can fulfill his dream of becoming a teacher
Watch video:
Parasitic twins occur when a twin embryo begins developing in utero, but the pair does not fully separate, and one embryo maintains dominant development at the expense of the other. The undeveloped twin is defined as parasitic, rather than conjoined, because it is incompletely formed or wholly dependent on the body functions of the complete fetus.

No comments:

Post a Comment