konga

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

She’s back: New Mum Coco Austin returns to modeling, shows off massive behind in new photo


Barely three weeks after Coco Austin and her husband Ice-T welcomed their first child together, a girl they named Chanel Nicole, the new mum is already back to her job as a model. Yesterday, Coco shared a new photo where she was modeling Fit Tea product and she didn’t have any qualms showing off her massive behind in the photo.
coco
Coco Austin. (Instagram)
The 36-year-old star who gained only 13 pounds when she was pregnant has already shed the baby weight. In a recent interview with US Weekly, she said she now feels skinny.
coco2
“I don’t like being this skinny,’ she said. “I like being thick. But this is the one time in my life that I don’t give a damn about my body. When I look at pictures of myself, I would second guess that person too! Not every woman has the same pregnancy.”
Well, she is back!
Source: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment