konga

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

SEE Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Remarries Again (PHOTOS)

Celebrated Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi has allegedly contracted a new marriage.


This will make it his fourth attempt at marriage. Solomon got married in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state over the weekend.

Akiyesi wedded his university love, Ezinne in 2003. He was alleged to still be married to Ezinne when he contracted another marriage with Lilian who was said to be 8 month pregnant and living in Port Harcourt when Solomon attempted to marry another wife, Uloma Agwu in Lagos on April 13 2013.


Solomon’s first wedding in 2003
Akiyesi and Agwu were almost pronounced as husband and wife when Lilian stormed the Overcomer’s World Outreach church, Surulere Lagos where the wedding was going on. She stormed the place with some family members and police men.
Solomon’ Akiyesi’s 2nd wedding
Giving reasons for leaving his actions in 2013, Akiyesi said: ” I love Ezinne, my first wife, but she was deceitful, greedy. If I hadn’t left Lilian, my second wife, I would have committed suicide. Uloma gives me true love, inner joy.”
Solomon Akiyesi’s 3rd wedding

Let’s pray he gets it right this time around as we wish happy married life.
Solomon Akiyesi once said during the 2013 marriage controversy that: “ I honestly and passionately desire a peaceful home and family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment