konga

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

SEE K1 De Ultimate's Daughter Called To Bar

Don’t dare mess up with Fuji music lord Marshal aka K1 de Ultimate as he has a lawyer in the house.

K1 de Ultimate’s daughter Dami Ayinde Marshal is been called to bar in Abuja today, Tuesday, December 15.
K1 and his immediate family members had travelled earlier to Abuja to be a part of the celebration.

Dami on the other hand has been expressing her gratitude to God for making today a reality. On her Intsgram page Dami wrote: “I just want to say Baba oo, ese eeee,I just want to say Baba ooo ese, I like to thank our Father in heaven for making this day possible, many started this journey but few made it, this is my beautiful niece Oluwadamilola, omo Folashade, my hardworking sister , Dami I’m so proud of you, I thank the Lord for your life, you will not fail, you will not fall, every great thing deserving of a glorious child , you will attain in Jesus name, go forth and prosper in Jesus name.”
 His son M.Marshal dropped a single this year tilted Loke Loke.

No comments:

Post a Comment