konga

Thursday, December 10, 2015

SEE Bonang Matheba Gushes About Nigerian Men

South African OAP Bonang Matheba was in Nigeria over the weekend to co-host the 10th Future Awards alongside singer Darey Art-Alade.

Matheba, who has built a huge brand for herself on social media gushed about Nigerian men in an interview with Y!naija. In her words:
They are tall glasses of dark chocolate and I am obsessed with them” she confessed when asked about men in Nigeria.
They are so tall, very strong, dark and very gentleman like. That’s how I can describe Nigerian men” Bonang Matheba said.
Bonang Matheba who has being a target for hateful and offensive comments from time to time admitted that she does not see the comments, and does not respond to anything offensive.
I don’t. When I see them, I just ignore them. I hardly respond to anyone that is mean unless they catch me at a very bad time. I realised that when you ignore them, everybody else ignores them. For instance, I get 90% love and 10% hate , so I’d rather take that energy and focus on the 90% of the people who really love and appreciate me rather than focusing on that 1 person out of 10” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment