konga

Monday, December 14, 2015

MUST SEE: Jennifer Lawrence got drunk for Chris Pratt sex scene

Not many women would have to get drunk before going to bed with Chris Pratt.
But actress Jennifer Lawrence recently confessed that she had to tie one on before filming her "first real sex scene." She's co-starring with Pratt in the
upcoming "Passengers," and the stress of rolling around in the sheets with one of Hollywood's hottest men got to her.
"I got really, really drunk. But then that led to more anxiety when I got home, because I was like, 'What have I done? I don't know,' " she told The Hollywood Reporter. "And he was married. And it was going to be my first time kissing a married man, and guilt is the worst feeling in your stomach."
Pratt has been married since 2009 to actress Anna Faris, and they have a young son together.
Though Lawrence knows it's her job as an actress to fake such passions, she said she "couldn't tell my stomach that."
    "So I called my mom, and I was like, 'Will you just tell me it's OK?' " she said. "It was just very vulnerable. And you don't know what's too much. You want to do it real, you want everything to be real, but then ... That was the most vulnerable I've ever been."
    "Passengers" features Pratt as a space traveler who awakens from suspension early and decides to wake another passenger, played by Lawrence, for companionship. It's out in December 2016.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment