konga

Monday, December 14, 2015

Exclusive: Getting dressed with Kim Kardashian

What happened to Kim Kardashian? It seems like just yesterday she was an avatar for a Noughties aesthetic hinged on high heels, tiny dresses and It Bags.author, and social media phenomenon) exudes a contemporary type of glamor that follows a strict "less is more" mantra.
Today, the reality show star (and entrepreneur, and
"I really think that my relationship with my husband Kanye [West] really changed everything," Kardashian told CNN Style at a dress fitting ahead of Givenchy's Spring-Summer 2016 show. "I mean, back in the day I thought I had the best style. I look back at outfits and I'm, like, mortified."
Post-Kanye makeover, Kardashian relies on longer hemlines, fewer colors and a different breed of designer. She's regularly seen stepping out in darkly chic brands like Givenchy (she's close friends with creative director Riccardo Tisci, who designed her wedding dress), Balmain and Balenciaga, along with more avant-garde designers like Haider Ackermann and Margiela.
And the fashion world has taken notice: She's now a front-row fixture in New York and Paris; has landed Vogue covers in America, Brazil and Spain; and has posed for Jurgen Teller, Jean-Paul Goude, and Steven Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment